Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An Introduction

If you've found your way to my online journal then I'm sure you would like to know a little more about me!

My name is Katrina, I'm a 25 year old Canadian girl/woman just trying to navigate my way through life.

I'm a part-time psychology student as well as a part-time tea shop asm and aficionado! I love movies, playing with my dogs and singing poorly in the car.

As I'm writing this, I'm really not sure what I'll be posting here! I'm a believer in just seeing what happens. I hope my little online home will grow into something substantial and creative.

"Life has been some combination of fairy-tale coincidence and joie de vivre and shocks of beauty together with some hurtful self-questioning."
-
Sylvia Plath, The Bell Jar

No comments:

Post a Comment