Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I Wore: Mexico Edition!

Here it is! My very first "What I Wore" post. In an effort to be a little more accountable on what I wear and  how I express myself, I really want to use this as a recurring feature on my blog. At least once a week!

I'll be more prepared in the future, but for now I really wanted to showcase an outfit that I really loved and had so much fun in!

I had the amazing opportunity to travel to Mexico with my boyfriend`s family and friends to celebrate his sister`s wedding. It was one hell of a party! The weather was absolutely perfect and the sky was clear. The ceremony was held on the roof of the resort and the cocktail hour was on the beach. You can safely assume much champagne was involved in these pictures.

Heart cut-out detail

A splash of red

Woo!
Details:
Sunglasses- Modcloth
Dress- Material Girl by Madonna @ The Bay
Sandals, earrings and necklace- American Eagle

3 comments: